Monday, June 2, 2008

Orlando, Florida

Happy Place. 
Well one of them. 
Hi I'm Shawn and I'm a photographer.  

Absolute Elegance Photography.

All of my blogs will pretty much be photography related.
So let's get started. 

I recently took a trip to Orlando Florida which of course anywhere in Florida is what I consider my happy places.

Just a little history about me . 
I'm  originally from Michigan (Go Blue) and I moved to Hallandale Beach Florida, Best time of my life. Unfortunately, it was only for 6 months. 

In six months I was able to experience more in that period of time than all my life in Michigan. 

Nonetheless, as I said I recently went to Orlando, for a Photoshop convention and it was awesome.  However, when I lived in Florida I avoided this tourist trap (Orlando) like the plague. What did I know.  

While in Orlando, my wife decided she wanted to go to a Pirate show dinner and needless to say I wasn't to excited, but I did not rule it out, so we went and we paid extra for the vip tickets which I highy recommend for your first time. 

But as I said I am a photographer and I shoot with a Canon. Canon Love ya baby call me.

I digress as you enter the pirate show complex one of the first things they do is take a photo of you, well this is all good but what threw me off is that they use Nikon Cameras.

How in the hell could that be possible shooting someone with a Nikon over a Canon at a pirate show???

Don't get me wrong I could love Nikon (sorry Canon I'll make it up) but that's another entry. 

That's it for today trust me it will get better and I highly recommend the Pirate dinner experience.

Thanks for stopping by.

Enjoy.

No comments: