Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It has been a long time eh!

Well it sure has been a long time since my last post, however I check this site daily for my favorite blogger's that I follow, kinda ironic lol.

Nonetheless, I have been busy, busy, busy, and with the Holiday season I will be even busier YaY!!

A project that I will be working on 12/6, I must say, I am overwhelmed with joy and excitement because I am collaborating with a long time friend to shoot at Cheli's Chili bar in Detroit.
Now you may be wondering how exciting could that be, and well the owner is a former pro hockey player, Chris Chelios and it's not only a bar but also his home away from home from time to time.

Chris has a rather nice loft that doubles as his apartment sooooo, needless to say I am honored to be able to shoot in Chris Chelios's apartment.

The shot opportunities are endless from a private gathering room, to the roof a deck overlooking Downtown Detroit, and the Fox theater, to A private full bar.

So come back and see what I come up with, wish me luck.....







Shawn,

No comments: