Thursday, February 25, 2010

Passion.

Well this is what I am thinking for today.

Today I sit and surf the net and see so many different photographers, and I have a million different thoughts that go through my head.

One thought that I have is competition, and to me that is kind of a bad thing, not because they are competitors, but because I don't think competitors share the same feeling, I could be wrong, but to me as a photographer my drive is because of passion.

I love photography because I am passionate about it, now the problem with competition is they may share passion but they are mostly looking to get your money and to me as a photographer that is not what I am about.

To me, I want to earn your business.
I can not say my best work is out there because I personally believe the best is yet to come. I can say that I am proud of all of my work and that there is a story behind all of it, but a lot of people I meet or talk to do not share the same passion about creating art or documenting an event which all becomes history.

History is the reason for your existence where did you come from and where will you be and most importantly what is happening today.

Today I hope I can share my passion with just one person. Who will or what will it be.

I am hoping that it is you.

Big C,

No comments: