Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bettie Page

I believe our society has lost it's of sense and value. Here is why, We recently lost Betty Page 1950's pin up queen.

Now I know that not everyone knew or gave two shits about her, but not only was she an icon for her era but she paved the way for people to live alternative lifestyles and most importantly freedom of expression.
She allowed people to have a sense of relief and outlet for individualism.

In February I participated in the DEAC,
which stands for Detroit Erotic Arts Collaborative.

It's where photographers and alternative models participate in a weekend of photography and art making (take it how ya want).

So a couple of the people I worked with aspire to be models and I wish them all the luck.

Lushes Lamoan and I shot together and this is what I came up with.
Enjoy,

No comments: