Sunday, January 4, 2009

In Rememberence

Good evening,

Well it's Sunday night and well I haven't blogged in a while but the motivation struck me when I saw a post from Meg over on Zack Arias's blog.

I tend to keep up on his posts and well it seems as though he is enduring some tough times and well I can relate.

Today is my first day off in 5 nights and well I must say this has been hands down the toughest time of my life.

Unfortunately, on December 30th my Grandmother

Maria Munoz Cartagena passed away and for the last few days I have been up night and day unable to get time off from work and well the holidays I missed those this year.

Nonetheless, I have endured and weathered the storm but I will never forget the tears that have been shed for a wonderful mother of 10. Yeah that's right 10 babies.

I was able to experience one of the most touching experiences on Monday when I was next to all of my aunts and uncles watching my grandma take her last breath of air, it was to say the least heartfelt.

I will say to you Zack stay strong and this to shall pass. Keep the faith my friend.

Please check out my Photography documentation of my experience at Remembering Maria.
Enjoy,






No comments: