Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Memory Cards


Hey Kids,

I know I have been slacking, but what can I say it's summer.

Just a quickie here for you. We all know how original I am so here we go follow this link
Rick Mead.
Check out what he has to say about memory cards.

I only use Sandisk. I find that works for me but hey if you know or have something bigger or better send it my way.

I personnally believe the bigger the better and I am anti-crash.
I have read and read and researched cards, re-selling cards you name it.
Unless you have an issue pretty much after you use it once or twice you should be alright, unless your cheap and as I said before me and cheap do not mix, if it does for you bargain shopper great but uh, yeah.
Don't get me wrong I will look for the right time to buy but pro- keds just aren't my style.
I haven't had one crash yet thank God but Sandisk does send backup software just in case you ever have an issue.

Have a good one and check it out.

S

No comments: