Monday, June 23, 2008

Slap My A@#

Ok I Did it!!!
I did my first model photo shoot  woo hoo, and well 

Lets just say I learned what not to do.

Lets jump right in.

First of all know the lighting. 

1. Lighting
Never let another person set up the lighting for you. I don't care if its the cheapest in yesterdays experience to the latest and greatest like my lighting.

2. Lenses.
Know your lenses and never ever ever let anyone tell you (even though thats how they do it) which lens to or not to use.
Jackas#es. Use what works best for what your shooting.

3. Take your time. 
Shooting tethered and live view were made for a reason.

4. Let the model work for themself.
Something made you want to work with them for some reason right. Make your plan and let her/him/them work.

Lastly, never shoot with dumbas#es just to Shoot, unless you are on the same wavelenth.

But don't worry I still made it work for me.

Lets leave it at that for now and I will post some pics next post.

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments: